I- Ingredients for 25 cups:
- 28-ounces uncooked tortellini pasta;
- 1-pint grape tomatoes halved;
- 1 (12-oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained;
- 1 zucchini, diced;
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin, 1-inch long slices;
- 1/4 medium sweet onion, cut into fine slivers;
- 1 (8-oz) block Cheddar cheese, cubed;
- 1/3 cup finely grated Parmesan;
- Salad Dressing of your choice;
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard;
- 1 bunch basil, chopped.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water.
- While pasta cooks, prepare vegetables and cheddar cheese then toss together in a very large bowl or serving container.
- Once pasta has cooled, add pasta to bowl with other ingredients. Toss together.
- Whisk together dressing and Dijon mustard.
- Using a large spoon, toss ingredients together.
- Refrigerate at least one hour (or overnight).
- Stir in basil before serving.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 cup:
- 180 Calories;
- Fat: 4g;
- Saturated fat: 2g;
- Cholesterol: 10mg;
- Carbs: 28g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugars: 4g;
- Protein: 7g.
Smart Points Value: 6
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!