- 2 lb. small Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 ribs celery, minced
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, minced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp dill pickle relish
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Put potatoes in a 6-qt. Pot and cover with salted water by 1″.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook until just tender, about 12 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a large bowl along with celery and onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, relish, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Add to potatoes along with eggs and toss.
- Serve and Enjoy!
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
- 310 Calories;
- Fat: 12g;
- Saturated fat: 2g;
- Cholesterol: 115mg;
- Carbs: 40g;
- Fiber: 8g;
- Sugar: 5g;
- Protein: 11g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!