I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 8 ounces rotini (uncooked pasta, bow ties, or penne) Get it on Amazon Click Here;
- 1 pound peeled shrimp (cut into bite-sized pieces if needed) Get it on Amazon Click Here;
- 1 Tbsp olive oil;
- 1 tsp salt free seasoning (21 Seasoning Salute from Trader Joe’s on Amazon Click Here );
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts (quartered, drained) Get it on Amazon Click Here;
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese (shaved, approximate measure);
- Bring a pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, and drain.
- While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and seasoning blend, and stir fry until shrimp are opaque.
- Remove shrimp from heat until ready for the next step.
- In a large salad bowl, add 5 ounces baby spinach, artichoke hearts, hot cooked pasta, and cooked shrimp with the cooking Juices.
- Toss salad together. Use a potato peeler to shave parmesan over the salad, and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Toss again and serve. Enjoy!
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 serving (1/4th):
- 450 Calories;
- Fat: 9g;
- Saturated fat: 1.5g;
- Carbs: 58g;
- Fiber: 12g;
- Sugars: 3g;
- Protein: 36g.
Notes: This post contain links to affiliate products.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!