I- Ingredients for 1 Taco Pizza:
- 1/2 cup refried beans (Get it on Amazon Click Here);
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes (canned, drained);
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese (Mexican blend) (Get it On Amazon Click Here);
- 1 green onion (sliced);
- 1/4 cup taco sauce (Get it on Amazon Click Here);
- 2 tortillas (Get it on Amazon Click Here).
- Preheat oven to 400 F degrees.
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat the tortillas 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Heat the refried beans.
- Spread the refried beans completely on one tortilla.
- Place the other tortilla on top.
- Place the combined tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spread the taco sauce on the top tortilla.
- Add the tomatoes, shredded cheese and onions.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, just until the cheese is melted.
III- Nutrition Facts per Slice (1/4th):
- 190 Calories;
- Fat: 6g;
- Saturated fat: 2.5g;
- Cholesterol: 10mg;
- Carbs: 26g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 3g;
- Protein: 7g.
Notes: This post contain links to affiliate products.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!