I- Ingredients for 5 Servings:
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium tamari (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
- 1 Tbsp rice vinegar (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
- 1 Tbsp tahini (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp tamarind paste (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
- 1 tsp sriracha (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
- 2 tsp non-GMO cornstarch (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
2- Noodles and Vegetables
- 6 ounces extra-firm tofu
- 6 to 8 ounces brown rice noodles (Get it on Amazon Click Here)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and julienned
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- 3 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 1 cup fresh mung bean sprouts
- 4 to 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 to 5 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup chopped peanuts (omit for peanut-free)
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, cut into wedges (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes and arrange them in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Brush the tofu thoroughly with the sauce (reserve the remaining sauce for the vegetables).
- Bake until golden, 15 to 20 minutes.
- While the tofu is baking, cook the rice noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté the carrot, bell pepper, red onion, broccoli, cabbage, spinach, sprouts, green onions, and garlic in a small amount of water until the broccoli is bright and tender, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add the reserved sauce and continue cooking until the sauce thickens, about 3 minutes.
- In a large serving bowl, toss the pasta, tofu, and vegetables together. Garnish with the peanuts and cilantro and serve with the lime wedges, if desired.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 serving (1/5th):
- 300 Calories;
- Fat: 12g;
- Saturated fat: 1.5g;
- Carbs: 38g;
- Fiber: 8g;
- Sugars: 11g;
- Protein: 14g.
Notes: This post contain links to affiliate products.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!