I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 lb large raw wild caught shrimp, peeled and de-veined;
- 1 lb fine French green beans, ends trimmed;
- 5-6 sun dried tomatoes chopped;
- 1/2 large lemon;
- 2 garlic cloves minced;
- 2-3 Tbsp dry white wine or (bone broth);
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil;
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice;
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley;
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard;
- 1/4 tsp salt I use Himalayan salt;
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper.
- Preheat your outdoor grill to medium-high heat, about 400°F
- Slice the lemon and cut each slice into 4 pieces.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the minced garlic, dry white wine or broth, olive oil, lemon juice, chopped parsley, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper and mix vigorously with a fork until well combined and slightly emulsified. Reserve.
- Place a large rectangular piece of heavy duty aluminum foil on your work surface.
- Place a handful of green beans in the center but slightly off to one side of the aluminium foil.
- Place about 12 shrimp over the beans, top with a few pieces of sun dried tomatoes and 3-4 quarter slices of lemon then drizzle with a few tablespoons of the reserved garlic lemon mixture you made earlier.
- Fold the aluminum foil over the ingredients and seal the edges by folding all open sides toward the center at least twice.
- Repeat 3 more times with remaining ingredients.
- Place the pouches on the grill, seam side up, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until fragrant.
- Remove the pouches from the grill and carefully cut open the foil; serve immediately.
III- Nutrition Facts per Serving (1/4th):
- 370 Calories;
- Fat: 12g;
- Saturated fat: 1g;
- Cholesterol: 345mg;
- Carbs: 16g;
- Fiber: 5g;
- Sugar: 5g;
- Protein: 49g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!