I- Ingredients for 2 Small Pizza :
- 10 medium shrimp (peeled and deveined);
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper seasoning;
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil;
- 2 slices naan;
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce;
- 6 oz fresh mozzarella (slices);
- 10 grape tomatoes (cut into quarters);
- 8 fresh basil leaves (thinly sliced);
- Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss the shrimp with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Preheat your skillet and add the olive oil.
- Cook shrimp about 2 minutes per side, or until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Assemble the pizzas on a large baking sheet: Top each naan with 1/4 cup Marinara Sauce, mozzarella slices, grape tomatoes, shrimp, and half the basil leaves.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
- Bake at 400F until the cheese has melted and the pizzas are heated through.
- Garnish with the remaining fresh basil leaves.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 Pizza:
- 120 calories;
- Fat: 6g;
- Saturated Fat: 3g;
- Cholesterol: 30mg;
- Carbs: 10g;
- Fiber: 2g;
- Protein: 8g;
- Sugar: 6g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!