I- Ingredients for 6 servings
- pepperoni slices
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 (14-oz) jar pizza sauce
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (8-oz) package baby bella mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Dice green pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Add veggies and ground beef to pan. Cook until ground beef is browned and veggies are tender. Drain.
- In crock pot, layer ground beef and veggie mixture, sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Repeat layers.
- Cook on low in crock pot for 2 hours, until cheese is melted and and casserole is heated through.
III- Nutrition facts per 1 slice
- 250 Calories;
- Fat: 14g;
- Saturated fat: 6g;
- Cholesterol: 60mg;
- Carbs: 10g;
- Fiber: 2g;
- Sugar: 3g;
- Protein: 19g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!