I- Ingredients for 7 servings
- 1 lb beef sausage - We recomend that one on Amazon: Southside Beef Sausage
- 1 (32-oz) container chicken broth
- 1 (28-oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans tomato soup
- 2 (8-oz) containers chive and onion cream cheese spread, softened
- 1 (18-oz) package refrigerated cheese tortellini, uncooked
- In a skillet, cook Italian sausage until browned and no longer pink.
- Transfer cooked sausage to slow cooker.
- Add chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato soup to slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours.
- Stir in cream cheese and cheese tortellini.
- Cover and cook on high for 15 to 30 minutes, until tortellini is cooked.
III- Nutrition facts per 1 bowl (1/7th of recipe)
- 690 Calories;
- Fat: 45g;
- Saturated fat: 22g;
- Cholesterol: 140mg;
- Carbs: 45g;
- Fiber: 2g;
- Sugar: 7g;
- Protein: 27g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!