- 3 bananas
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 cup almond butter crunchy
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 9-in. x 9-in. square baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray or rubbing coconut oil around the sides and bottom so the brownies do not stick.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas with a fork until smooth.
- Add the almond butter and mix until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and optional cinnamon and blend until no visible cocoa powder is seen.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before slicing.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Brownie
- 121 Calories;
- Fat: 9g;
- Saturated fat: 1g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 9g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 3g;
- Protein: 4g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!