I- Ingredients for 7 servings :
- 1 cup whole wheat white flour;
- 1 cup milk;
- 2 large eggs;
- 2 Tbsp sugar;
- 1/4 tsp salt;
- 2 Tbsp butter;
- 1 cup frozen blueberries;
- 2 Tbsp honey.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and blend until well combined.
- Allow the batter to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, to allow the bubbles to subside.
- Preheat a crepe pan or 8 inch nonstick pan over medium heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup batter into the center of the pan, swirling to coat the bottom evenly.
- Allow the crepe to cook for 1 minute and half, then flip and cook an additional 45 seconds on the second side.
- Remove the crepe to a plate, and repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- In a small saucepan cook the blueberries and honey for 5 minutes.
- Serve over the crepes.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 Crepe:
- 180 calories;
- Fat: 6g;
- Saturated Fat: 3g;
- Cholesterol: 75mg;
- Carbs: 27g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Protein: 6g;
- Sugar: 13g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!