- 1 5.3-ounce container of Greek yogurt
- 1 large egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or 1/2 large banana
- Mix yogurt and egg in a medium bowl until blended and smooth.
- Add flour and baking soda and stir until the dry ingredients are mixed in. The batter will be thick.
- Preheat a griddle or large pan to medium heat.
- Spray with nonstick spray. Use an ice cream scoop or 1/4 to 1/3 cup measuring cup to scoop the batter into the pan.
- Spread each of the batter scoops into an even circle.
- Dot blueberries or bananas on top of each pancake.
- Cook for about 3 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side for about 2 minutes, until it is golden brown too.
- Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with additional fruit and/or syrup.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Pancake
- 80 Calories;
- Fat: 1g;
- Saturated fat: 0.1g;
- Cholesterol: 38mg;
- Carbs: 12g;
- Fiber: 0.5g;
- Sugar: 2g;
- Protein: 4g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!