I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 cups whole milk;
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa (cooked with 1 tsp of salt);
- 1 tsp vanilla;
- 1/2 cup blueberries;
- 2 Tbsp sugar or honey.
- Cook the quinoa according to package directions, adding in a teaspoon of salt.
- Heat the milk in a small saucepan.
- Add the vanilla, sweetener, and quinoa.
- Cook for a few minutes, until the quinoa is warmed through.
- Place the hot cereal in two bowls.
- Top with fresh blueberries and serve immediatly.
III- Nutrition Facts per Bowl (1/4th):
- 200 Calories;
- Fat: 5g;
- Saturated fat: 2.5g;
- Cholesterol: 10mg;
- Carbs: 30g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 15g;
- Protein: 7g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!