I- Ingredients For 4 Servings:
- 12 cups cauliflower (cut into florets, about 2 medium heads or 3 lbs);
- 1 Tbsp garlic (minced);
- 1/2 tsp salt;
- 1 tsp italian seasoning;
- 1/3 cups parmesan cheese (grated and divided, about 3.5 oz);
- 2 large egg whites;
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt (Plain);
- 1/2 cup fresh basil (firmly packed, roughly chopped);
- 2 tsp garlic (minced);
- 1 Tbsp olive oil;
- Salt and pepper to taste;
- 1 zucchini (Small, sliced);
- 3 inches roma tomatoes (sliced thick);
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil;
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated);
- Fresh basil (for garnish).
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a large food processor, process the cauliflower into it is fine, and the texture of rice.
- Place the cauliflower into a LARGE bowl and microwave for 7 minutes, stir, and microwave for an additional 7 minutes. Then, let the cauliflower stand until cool enough to handle, 10-15 minutes.
- Dump the cauliflower into a thin kitchen towel and ring out ALL the excess moisture. Put some muscle into it and really get out as much as you can, as this is the key to a not-soggy crust.
- Transfer the cauliflower back into a large bowl and add in the garlic, salt, Italian season, a pinch of pepper and 1 1/3 cups of the Parmesan. Stir until well combined and then add the egg whites, mixing until well combined.
- Divide the cauliflower into 4 balls (about a heaping 1/2 cup each) and spread onto on the pizza pan, leaving a ridge for the crust.
- Bake until golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- While the pizza bakes, Combine the Greek yogurt, basil and garlic in a small food processor (mine is 3 cups) until smooth and creamy, scraping the sides down as necessary.
- With the food processor on, stream in the olive oil until well mixed. Set aside.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine the sliced zucchini, tomato and olive oil in a small bowl and season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Grill until charred, about 2-3 minutes a side.*** Place onto a plate and set aside. Keep your grill on.
- Once the pizza is cooked, remove them from the oven and preheat your broiler to high heat for 3 minutes. Take the remaining 4 Tbsp of cheese and sprinkle it onto the pizzas (1 Tbsp each) and broil for 2-3 minutes until golden brown and melted.
- Spread some of the Greek yogurt sauce ** on each pizza and then top with the grilled veggies and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place the pizzas onto the grill just until the cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and Enjoy!
III- Nutrition Facts Per Serving (¾ cup ):
- 350 Calories;
- Fat: 17g;
- Saturated Fat: 8g;
- Cholesterol: 30mg;
- Carbs: 25g;
- Fiber: 8g;
- Sodium: 1380mg;
- Protein: 28g;
- Sugar: 11g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!