I- Ingredients for 3 cups:
- 2/3 cup ground coffee (coarsely);
- 3 cups water;
- 1 tsp cinnamon;
- 3 Tbsp dark brown sugar;
- Put ingredients in a quart jar and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour the coffee base through a sieve or strainer into a bowl, then strain back into jar for easy storage.
- For each drink, Fill a tall glass halfway with ice.
- Pour in coffee until glass is about 3/4 full, and add milk/half and half/cream to taste.
III- Nutritional Facts Per Cup:
- 60 calories;
- Fat: 1g;
- Carbs: 14g;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugar: 13g;
- Protein: 0g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!