I- Ingredients for 4 servings
- 16 ounce Pizza Dough;
- 1 cup Red Sauce;
- 12-15 Meatballs, cut in half;
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese;
- Fresh basil for garnish.
- Spray 16” pizza tray with cooking spray. Roll out dough into 16” round and place dough on pizza tray.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Bake pizza dough in the oven for 8-10 minutes until it just starts to brown lightly.
- Remove the dough from the oven and top with 1 cup Red Sauce and spread it around to cover the dough.
- Top the sauce with the halved meatballs and sprinkle with 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for another 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted nicely and the crust is toasted to your liking.
- Remove from the oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with freshly chopped basil leaves.
III- Nutrition facts per Slice (1/4)
- 380 Calories;
- Fat: 7g;
- Saturated fat: 3g;
- Cholesterol: 5mg;
- Carbs: 70g;
- Fiber: 6g;
- Sugar: 8g;
- Protein: 13g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!