I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 cups zucchini (packed freshly shredded raw);
- 1 large eggs;
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese (freshly);
- 1/8 tsp black pepper;
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour.
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add zucchini to a large bowl and let sit 10-15 minutes.
- Drain excess water from zucchini bowl.
- Using a tea towel or several sturdy paper towels, add in 1/2 cup of zucchini into towel and wring dry.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Add zucchini, egg, cheese, pepper and flour to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Dump zucchini mixture onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Thin and spread out the batter so that it forms a round crust approximately 9 inches in diameter and 1/8 inch thick.
- Bake in oven about 15-20 minutes or until edges are golden brown and both sides are cooked.
- Flip over crust and bake an additional 10 minutes until top is crispy.
- Flip pizza crust back over.
- Lower oven temperature to 400F.
- Add whatever pizza ingredients you desire to your crust.
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 Slice:
- 80 Calories;
- Fat: 2.5g;
- Saturated fat: 1g;
- Cholesterol: 55mg;
- Carbs: 8g;
- Fiber: <1g;
- Protein: 5g;
- Sugar: 2g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!