- ½ lb. fresh mushrooms
- 1 green or red pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1 inch)
- 1 red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apricot preserves
- ⅓ cup A.1. Original Sauce
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat.
- Remove the mushroom stems; discard. Cut the mushroom caps in half; thread onto 8 skewers alternately with the pineapple and the remaining vegetables. Brush with oil.
- Mix the apricot preserves and A.1. sauce until blended.
- Grill the kebabs for about 10 minutes (or until the onions and peppers are crisp-tender), turning frequently and brushing generously with the sauce mixture.
III- Nutrition Facts:
- Calories: 100;
- Fat: 3.5 g;
- Saturated fat: 0 g;
- Cholesterol: 0 mg;
- Carbs: 16 g;
- Sugar: 12 g;
- Sodium: 190 mg;
- Fiber: 2 g;
- Protein: 2 g.
Smart Points Value: 4
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!