I- Ingredients for 6 servings
- 1 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup water (more for soaking)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 4 large sweet potatoes, spiralized
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Fresh basil leaves, chives, or other herbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Cover the cashews with water in a bowl and soak for 2 hours.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly. Place in a food processor or blender and add the 3/4 cup water, salt, and garlic.
- Puree until very smooth.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Add the sweet potatoes; toss in the pan for 6-7 minutes with tongs until tender-crisp.
- Remove from heat and toss in the spinach – it should wilt pretty quickly.
- Add half of the herbs and half of the sauce to the pan and toss to combine.
- Add water if the mixture is too sticky.
- Season generously with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil, and top with the remaining fresh herbs.
III- Nutrition facts per serving (1/6)
- 307 Calories;
- Fat: 19g;
- Saturated fat: 3g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 29.5g;
- Fiber: 5g;
- Sugar: 6g;
- Protein: 8.5g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!