I- Ingredients for 6 burgers
- Mayonnaise (Sundried Tomato Garlic Mayo)
- Sun-dried tomatoes (1/4 cup tightly packed, finely diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 2/3 pounds turkey
- 5 1/4 ounces frozen spinach (thawed)
- 1 dry pint artichoke hearts
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- Havarti cheese (for serving )
- 6 buns
- To make the mayo, in a small skillet over medium-heat, saute sundried tomatoes and garlic until fragrant, 3-5 minutes. Add pepper, chili flakes, and stir well. Remove from saucepan and let cool.
- Transfer to a food processor and pulse with the mayonnaise until smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- In a food processor, pulse together the turkey, wilted spinach, artichoke hearts, chili flakes,pepper, garlic salt, and bread crumbs until thoroughly combined.
- Shape into 6 burgers; set aside.
- Heat a grill to high heat, then grill the patties for about 5 minutes per side until crispy and cooked through.
- Add cheese to patties in the last minute of grilling.
- Serve on buns topped with desired toppings and prepared sundried tomato mayo.
III- Nutrition facts per 1 burger
- 470 Calories;
- Fat: 20g;
- Saturated fat: 4g;
- Cholesterol: 90mg;
- Carbs: 39g;
- Fiber: 6g;
- Sugar: 9g;
- Protein: 32g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!