- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp finely grated fresh ginger root
- 4 large chicken breasts not boneless skinless
- Stir together all the ingredients except the chicken breasts and pour into a large Ziploc bag.
- Add the chicken breasts and marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Place the marinaded chicken breasts on an aluminum foil lined cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F, uncovered, for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Do not throw out the marinade.
- While the chicken is cooking simmer it over low heat and brush it on the chicken about every 10 minutes as it cooks.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
- 272 Calories;
- Fat: 10g;
- Saturated fat: 3g;
- Cholesterol: 72mg;
- Carbs: 19g;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugar: 17g;
- Protein: 25g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!