- 3 turkey bacon slices
- 3 eggs
- 2 flour tortillas (burrito-sized)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese (I used smoked gruyere)
- 1 green onion (chopped)
- Cook turkey bacon in a skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain then pour out grease and discard.
- Whisk eggs together with salt and pepper then scramble in the same skillet as the turkey bacon.
- Remove to a plate then set aside.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium heat then spray with nonstick spray.
- Add a tortilla then sprinkle half the cheese over the entire tortilla.
- Layer half the eggs, turkey bacon, cheese, and green onion on one half of the tortilla then fold the other half over.
- Cook until golden brown on one side then flip and cook until golden brown on the other.
- Remove to a cutting board then cut into wedges with a pizza slicer.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Tortilla
- 430 Calories;
- Fat: 30g;
- Saturated fat: 12g;
- Cholesterol: 360mg;
- Carbs: 28g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 2.5g;
- Protein: 15g.