I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1/2 kg sirloin steak thinly sliced;
- 1 cup beef broth;
- 1/2 cup low sodium soya sauce;
- 3 cloves garlic minced;
- 3 tbsp corn starch;
- 4 tbsp water;
- 1/2 kg broccoli florets;
- white rice cooked.
- In a slow cooker, place all ingredients together (except for the broccoli, water and corn starch).
- Make sure that the sauce is covering the steak slices.
- Cover with lid and cook on low for 5 hours.
- In a mall bowl whisk the corn starch with water, add to the slow cooker along with the broccoli.
- Cook on low for 30 more minutes.
- Serve over white rice and Enjoy!
III- Nutrition Facts per Serving (1/4th):
- 310 Calories;
- Fat: 5g;
- Saturated fat: 2.5g;
- Cholesterol: 55mg;
- Carbs: 29g;
- Fiber: 4g;
- Sugar: 3g;
- Protein: 35g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!