I- Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 24 Round Potsticker/Wonton Wrappers;
- 24 Turkey Pepperoni;
- 8 String Cheese;
- Pinch of Sea Salt.
- Preheat the oven to 375F (190C) degrees;
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper;
- Lightly coat the parchment in non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut each string cheese into thirds; giving you 24 pieces total;
- Lay out the wonton wrappers and place one pepperoni and one piece of the cut string cheese into the center of each;
- Seal the edges of the wonton with water and pinch closed around the pepperoni and cheese;
- Set the pizza bites onto the prepared baking sheet and lightly coat them with non-stick cooking spray and a sprinkle of salt;
- Place the baking sheet into the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until starting to turn golden and crispy;
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool just slightly.
- Serve with your choice of pizza dip or sauce. Enjoy!!
III- Nutrition Facts per serving ( 3 Pizza bites):
- 137 Calories;
- Fat: 4.4g;
- Saturated Fat: 1.7g;
- Carb: 14g;
- Fiber: 0.4g;
- Sugar: 0g;
- Protein: 10.6g.
Smart Points Value: 4
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!