I- Ingredients for 65 Truffles
- 1 bag golden Oreos (finely ground in a food processor)
- 6oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 16oz white chocolate (or candy coating/almond bark)
- Mix everything except the white chocolate until very well combined and smooth.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Roll the chilled dough into 1 1/2” balls and set them on a cookie sheet.
- Freeze the truffles for 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate according to package instructions.
- Dip one truffle at a time into the chocolate.
- Lift truffle out of the chocolate from underneath with a fork, tapping lightly to remove excess chocolate
- Add orange sprinkles or let the chocolate set up and drizzle with more white chocolate dyed orange.
- Store covered in the refrigerator.
III- Nutrition facts per 1 Truffle
- 45 Calories;
- Fat: 3g;
- Saturated fat: 2g;
- Cholesterol: <5mg;
- Carbs: 4g;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugar: 4g;
- Protein: <1g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!