- 3 large Eggs
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Unsalted Butter, Melted and slightly cooled
- 2 medium Bananas, Mashed (about 1 cup mashed bananas)
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a standard muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl lightly beat the eggs.
- Add the sour cream, melted butter, bananas, and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Add the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- Stir until just combined.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 18-20 mins.
- Cool slightly before serving.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Large Muffin
- 277 Calories;
- Fat: 14g;
- Saturated fat: 8g;
- Cholesterol: 85mg;
- Carbs: 35g;
- Fiber: 1g;
- Sugar: 20g;
- Protein: 3g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!