- 1 sheet puff pastry, defrosted
- 2 small ripe pears, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 ounces Roquefort
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Line a jelly roll pan with parchment paper or a Silpat.
- Place the puff pastry on the lined baking sheet and lightly score a 1/2″ border around the edge with a sharp knife.
- Use fork tines to prick the pastry inside the border all over.
- Place the pear slices in a single layer on the puff pastry, being careful not to overlap.
- Break the Roquefort into small pieces and drop them around the pear slices.
- Drizzle the honey back and forth over the pear and cheese.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until pastry is crispy and deeply browned.
- Sprinkle on the pinch of sea salt. Serve.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Large Slice
- 450 Calories;
- Fat: 27g;
- Saturated fat: 9g;
- Cholesterol: 10mg;
- Carbs: 44g;
- Fiber: 4g;
- Sugar: 13g;
- Protein: 7g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!