I- Ingredients for 12 servings:
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken cubed;
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing;
- 3/4 cup buffalo sauce more if you like spice;
- 1 can cream of chicken soup;
- 1 pound shredded frozen hash browns;
- 2 cups cheddar cheese cheese divided;
- chives (optional).
- Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Grease 9x13 casserole dish with cookie spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine hash browns, ranch dressing, buffalo sauce, soup and 1 cup cheddar cheese and mix well. Cube chicken and mix well.
- Dump casserole ingredients into casserole dish, cover with foil and bake for 1 hours.
- Uncover and add remaining cheese on top.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes until melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with chopped chives if desired.
- Allow to cool slightly before cutting.
- Keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator up to a week or in the freezer for up to two months.
III- Nutrition Facts per Serving (1/12th):
- 340 Calories;
- Fat: 22g;
- Saturated fat: 7g;
- Cholesterol: 65mg;
- Carbs: 17g;
- Fiber: 1g;
- Sugar: 1g;
- Protein: 18g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!