I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Spice Islands salt-free lemon & herb seasoning, or other brand
- 1⁄2 tsp table salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat;
- Add shrimp and sauté 1 minute;
- Add lemon juice, lemon herb seasoning, salt and pepper; stir to coat shrimp;
- Sauté until shrimp are bright pink and cooked through, about 3 minutes more;
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
III- Nutrition Facts per Serving:
- 103 Calories;
- Fat: 3g;
- Saturated Fat: 0g;
- Cholesterol: 143mg;
- Sodium: 934mg;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugars: 0g;
- Protein: 16g.
Smart Points Value : 2
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!