I- Ingredients for servings:
- 2 organic apple chicken sausage links, cooked;
- 2 whole scallions;
- 1 batch uncooked whole wheat pizza dough (Get it on Amazon Click Here);
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil;
- 1/4 cup Cornmeal;
- 4 eggs;
- 2 cups of shredded white cheese;
- Dried Basil, Red Pepper Flakes, and Ground Black Pepper, to taste.
- Slice chicken sausage into rounds and cut up your scallions (the green and the white parts). Place in a bowl and set aside.
- On a clean surface, spread out cornmeal then place pizza dough on top.
- Roll out dough to desired consistency. Transfer dough to a greased cookie sheet then drizzle the top of the dough with olive oil.
- Using a paper towel, rub oil evenly over crust.
- Heat grill on medium-high heat.
- Flip crust onto grill so that the olive-oil side is down.
- Close the lid and let cook about 1 minute, or until there are just slight grill marks on the bottom.
- Flip crust and quickly crack 4 eggs over the crust – try to spread them out so each piece gets a bite of egg.
- Cover and allow to cook 3-5 minutes, or until the eggs are almost set.
- Once eggs are nearly set, cover pizza with cheese, sausage, scallions, and seasonings. Cover once more and cook 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove pizza from grill, slice and serve.
III- Nutrition Facts per Slice (1/6th Pizza):
- 350 Calories;
- Fat: 14g;
- Cholesterol: mg;
- Carbs: 37g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 2g;
- Protein: 19g.
Notes: This post contain links to affiliate products.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!