I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 head cauliflower;
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin;
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds;
- 1/2 tsp chili powder;
- 1/2 tsp salt;
- 1/2 tsp black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 400F (205C) degrees.
- Wash and cut the cauliflower into bite-size florets.
- Line a baking sheet with a Silpat (Silpat Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat), or use cooking spray.
- Mix all spices together.
- Place the cauliflower in a bowl and sprinkle it with the spice mixture and toss well.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!!
III- Smart Points Value Per Serving is 0
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!