I- Ingredients for 8 servings:
- 2 Tbsp No-calorie sweetener (Truvia Natural No Calorie Sweetener);
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch;
- Two 1/4-oz envelopes unflavored gelatin;
- 8 cups (about 4 pints) sliced strawberries;
- 1 cup pretzel sticks, crushed;
- 1 cup natural light whipped topping;
- Spray a 9″ deep-dish pie pan with nonstick spray.
- In a blender or food processor, combine Truvia Natural No Calorie Sweetener, cornstarch, gelatin, 2 cups strawberries, and 3/4 cup water. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a nonstick pot. Set heat to high, and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cook and stir until mixture begins to thicken about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and let cool for 10 – 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add remaining 6 cups strawberries, and stir to coat.
- Transfer mixture to the pie pan. Let cool completely, 10 – 15 more minutes.
- Refrigerate until firm and chilled at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with crushed pretzel sticks and top with whipped topping.
III- Nutrition Facts per serving (1/8 of recipe):
- 117 Calories;
- Fat: 2g;
- Saturated fat: 1.5g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 26.5g;
- Fiber: 3.5g;
- Sugars: 10g;
- Protein: 3.5g.
Smart Points Value: 5
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!