- 1/2 Tbsp yeast;
- 1/2 cups warm water;
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil;
- 1/2 Tbsp honey;
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour;
- Pinch of salt.
- 2 tsp garlic;
- 1 Tbsp olive oil;
- 1/2 head of cauliflower;
- 2 Tbsp Milk;
- 2 oz. fresh mozzarella;
- 1/2 cup mushrooms;
- 1/2 cup mixed greens;
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes;
- 3 small sweet peppers;
- spray coconut oil;
- pizza seasoning;
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the flour.
- In a bowl, mix the yeast and warm water until the yeast completely dissolves.
- Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Mix the coconut oil, honey, remaining flour, and salt.
- Add in the yeast mixture. Mix until the dough is created.
- Cover the dough bowl tightly and place in a warm area for 1 hour to allow the dough to rise.
- Once the dough has risen, knead the dough with the set aside flour to keep it from sticking.
- Flatten the dough on a pizza pan, lifting the edges to create a crust.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix the garlic and olive oil together, then spread over the pizza.
- Wash and lightly steam the cauliflower. In a blender, create a cauliflower mash by blending the cauliflower and milk. Spread over the pizza.
- Top with fresh mozzarella, greens, sliced grape tomatoes, sliced sweet peppers, seasoning, and salt/pepper.
- Spray the pizza crust with coconut oil, then add seasoning and salt/pepper to the crust.
- Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes, serve, and enjoy!
III- Nutrition Facts per medium size slice (1/3 of the Pizza):
- 210 Calories;
- Fat: 11g;
- Saturated fat: 5g;
- Cholesterol: 15mg;
- Carbs: 19g;
- Fiber: 5g;
- Sugars: 12g;
- Protein: 10g.
Smart Points Value: 8
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!