I- Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped broccoli crowns;
- 3 sweet mini peppers, chopped;
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped white onion;
- 1 small tomato, diced;
- 1 white mushroom, sliced;
- 1 Cup fat-free milk;
- 5 Eggs;
- 1/2 tsp baking powder;
- Black pepper (to taste).
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Layer all vegetables in a 9×5″ casserole dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, baking powder, and black pepper.
- Whisk thoroughly, then pour over vegetables.
- Bake 45-60 minutes or until fully cooked.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 portion (1/6 of recipe) :
- 100 Calories;
- Fat: 4g;
- Saturated fat: 1.5g;
- Cholesterol: 175mg;
- Carbs: 8g;
- Fiber: 2g;
- Sugars: 4g;
- Protein: 8g.
Smart Points Value: 3
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!