I- Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 2 pounds of beef stew meat;
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix;
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour;
- 3 potatoes (diced into 1″ chunks);
- 1 package (1lb) of baby carrots;
- 1 and 1/2 cups of beef broth;
- 1 chopped onion.
- Place meat in slow cooker and set to low.
- Place chopped onions, potatoes and carrots all round meat.
- In a large bowl mix together onion soup mix, flour and beef broth.
- Pour into slow cooker over meat.
- Cover slow cooker and cook on low 10-12 hours; or 4-6 hours on high.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1/6 of recipe:
- 220 Calories;
- Fat: 0g;
- Saturated fat: 0g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 49g;
- Fiber: 8g;
- Sugars: 8g;
- Protein: 6g.
Smart Points Value: 7
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!