I- Ingredients for 10 servings
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling or homemade pie filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
- Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller.
- Place 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
- Dip each roll into melted butter and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
- Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- Serve warm, Enjoy.
III- Nutrition facts per 1 Roll Up
- 250 Calories;
- Fat: 10g;
- Saturated fat: 6g;
- Cholesterol: 25mg;
- Carbs: 38g;
- Fiber: 1g;
- Sugar: 19g;
- Protein: 2g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!