- 10 ounces frozen strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or honey
- Place strawberries, water, and honey in a Blender
- Blend on highest speed until the mix get smoothy and creamy
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and process according to instructions
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Cup
- 35 Calories;
- Fat: 0g;
- Saturated fat: 0g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 9g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Sugar: 4g;
- Protein: <1g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!