- 1 cup banana slices, frozen
- 1 small vanilla yogurt (100gr)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup skim milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa (optional)
- I often make this just with banana, however.
- For more protein & calcium you can add 1/4 cup of dry milk powder and or 1/4 pasteurized egg white.
- Pulse in blender or Magic Bullet just till done. for 20 to 40 seconds.
- Eat with a spoon or drink with a wide straw.
III- Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 1 Cup
- 273 Calories;
- Fat: 1.9g;
- Saturated fat: 1.3g;
- Cholesterol: 10mg;
- Carbs: 50.7g;
- Fiber: 3.9g;
- Sugar: 10g;
- Protein: 13.5g.
Share the recipe:
More healthy recipes you'll love:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!