I- Ingredients for 11 Servings:
For the Cranberry Spread:
- 1 (8 oz) block reduced-fat cream cheese, softened;
- 1 cup cranberry salsa.
For the Pinwheels:
- 2 large whole grain tortillas
- 12 slices Smoked Turkey Breast
- 24 fresh spinach leaves, divided
- To make the cranberry spread, mix the softened cream cheese with one cup of cranberry salsa and mix well until all combined.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make the pinwheels, divide cream cheese mixture among 2 large tortillas and spread evenly all the way to the edge. Top with 10 to 12 fresh spinach leaves on each, pressing down slightly so that the leaves stick to the tortillas.
- Layer with about 6 turkey slices on each then begins tightly rolling the tortillas and wrapping with plastic wrap to keep them together.
- Refrigerate for about 1 to 2 hours so that the tortillas hold their shape, then gently cut the rolled tortillas into ½-inch slices. You should yield about 20 to 22 pinwheels total.
- Serve and enjoy!
III- Nutrition Facts per Serving (2 Pinwheels):
- Calories: 178;
- Fat: 8.6g;
- Saturated Fat: 4.7g;
- Carbs: 13.6g;
- Fiber: 1.7g;
- Protein: 8.3g;
- Sugar: 6.8g.
Smart Points Value: 7
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!