I- Ingredients for 1 serving
- 1 cup (about 5 ounces) raw pumpkin seeds (hulled or unhulled)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil or mild vegetable oil, plus more for the baking sheet
- 2 teaspoons chili powder (any variety you prefer)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a bowl, combine the pumpkin seeds, oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, and cayenne pepper if using, and mix well.
- Spread the seeds on the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until aromatic and golden brown at the edges.
- Transfer the seeds to a plate or a sheet of parchment paper to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
III- Nutrition facts per cup
- 780 Calories;
- Fat: 69g;
- Saturated fat: 12g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 18g;
- Fiber: 10g;
- Sugar: 2g;
- Protein: 40g.
More healthy recipes you'll like:
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!