I- Ingredients for 12 Servings:
- 1.25 lbs lean ground turkey;
- 1/4 cup Taco Seasoning;
- 3 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 onion, chopped;
- 2 bell peppers, chopped;
- 2 celery stalks, chopped;
- 2 cup corn, fresh or frozen;
- Three 15 oz cans kidney or pinto beans, drained and rinsed;
- 15 oz fire roasted, diced tomatoes with green chilies;
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapenos or 1 fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped;
- 2 cups water.
- In a large pan sprayed with nonstick spray, brown the ground turkey. Drain off any water and pour the ground turkey into your slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients to the slow cooker, stir, cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 hours or high heat for 4-6 hours.
- Ladle into soup bowls and add your favorite toppings, 0% Greek Yogurt for sour cream, jalapenos, cheese, tortilla chips, hot sauce, Pico de gallo or whatever sounds good.
- Makes twelve, heaping 1 cup servings, 100% Simply Filling.
III- Nutrition Facts per Cup:
- 202 calories;
- Fat: 4.2g;
- Sat. Fat: 1.2g;
- Cholest.: 33mg;
- fiber: 11g;
- Sugars: 2.3g.
Smart Points value : 6
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!