I- Ingredients for 6 servings:
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs or chicken breasts;
- 1/4 cup chicken stock;
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp honey;
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp yellow mustard;
- 1 tbsp soy sauce;
- 1 tbsp minced garlic;
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary;
- Chives, for garnish (optional).
- In a medium bowl, mix chicken stock, 3 tbsp honey, 3 tbsp yellow mustard, soy sauce, minced garlic and rosemary.
- Place chicken thighs in slow cooker and pour the honey mustard sauce on top.
- Mix with a spoon to make sure the chicken is fully coated.
- Cover and cook on high for 3.5 hours or 7 hours on low.
- Shred chicken with fork and mix in remaining teaspoon of honey and yellow mustard.
- Generously season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with chives.
- Serve and Enjoy!
III- Nutrition Facts per serving (1/6th):
- 360 Calories;
- Fat: 23g;
- Saturated fat: 6g;
- Cholesterol: 125mg;
- Carbs: 11g;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugar: 9g;
- Protein: 27g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!