I- Ingredients For 8 Servings:
- 2 cups Bok Choy (chopped);
- 2 cups napa cabbage (chopped);
- 5 cloves garlic (minced);
- 1/4 cups fresh ginger root (thinly sliced and julienned);
- 6 ounces shiitake (sliced);
- 2 cups scallions (chopped);
- 1 cup water chestnuts (canned, sliced, 8 oz can);
- 1 can bamboo shoots (sliced, 5 oz. can);
- 1/2 cups red bell pepper (thinly sliced);
- 1/4 teaspoons red pepper flakes;
- 8 cups vegetable broth;
- 1 cup bean sprouts (fresh, or half of 1 can of bean sprouts, optional);
- 2 cups snow peas;
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce;
- 1/2 cups cilantro (finely chopped).
- Put Bok Choy, Napa cabbage, garlic, ginger root, shitake mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, red bell pepper, pepper flakes and vegetable stock into a large soup pot.
- Stir to combine. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, partially covered for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts, if using, soy sauce and snow peas.
- Cook for an additional 4 minutes. Stir in cilantro and serve piping hot.
III- Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- 120 Calories;
- Fat: 0g;
- Saturated Fat: 0g;
- Fiber: 3g;
- Protein: 4g;
- Sugars: 5g.
Smart Points Value : 4
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!