I- Ingredients for 4 servings :
- Sliced French bread;
- Extra sharp cheddar cheese;
- Raspberry jelly (Black Or Jam);
- Butter one side of the sliced bread.
- Place the bread, butter side down in a hot cast iron skillet.
- Place 3 - 4 slices of the cheese onto the bread.
- Add a spoonful of the jelly/jam onto the cheese.
- Put the empty piece of bread on top of the bread slice with the cheese and jelly.
- Flip if necessary.
- Once heated throughout, and cheese is ooey-gooey, remove from pan.
- Serve and enjoy.
III- Nutrition Facts per 1 Sandwich:
- 150 calories;
- Fat: 8g;
- Saturated Fat: 5g;
- Cholesterol: 20mg;
- Carbs: 17g;
- Fiber: <1g;
- Protein: 4g;
- Sugar: 3g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!