I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 1 pound baby potatoes (washed and rinsed);
- 2 Tbsp salted butter (melted);
- 2 Tbsp olive oil;
- 4 cloves garlic (finely minced);
- 1 pinch salt;
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper;
- 3 dashes ground black pepper;
- Chopped parsley (for garnishing).
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Place each potato on a wooden spoon and cut horizontal slits on the potatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper and black pepper together.
- Stir to combine well. Toss the potatoes with the garlic mixture, coat well.
- Make sure the garlic mixture gets inside the slits of the potatoes.
- Transfer the potatoes to a roasting pan.
- Roast the potatoes for 20 minutes, then turn them over and baste with the garlic oil.
- Roast for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
III- Nutrition facts per serving:
- 190 calories;
- Fat: 13g;
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g;
- Cholesterol: 15mg;
- Carbs: 19g;
- Fiber: 2g;
- Protein: 3g;
- Sugar: 1g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!