I- Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil;
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar;
- 2 small-to-medium cloves garlic, pressed;
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste;
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted and sliced;
- 4 Persian cucumbers or 2 medium English cucumbers (12 ounces), thinly sliced.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic until blended.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the avocado and cucumbers to the bowl and toss to combine.
- Season with additional salt and pepper.
III- Nutrition Facts per serving:
- 185 Calories;
- Fat: 16g;
- Saturated fat: 2.5g;
- Cholesterol: 0mg;
- Carbs: 11g;
- Fiber: 3.5g;
- Protein: 2g;
- Sugar: 4g.
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
They'll get delivered right to your inbox!