I- Ingredients For 4 Servings (12 Sandwiches)
- 1 (5 oz) can wild caught tuna; (Choose Your Favourite HERE
- 1/4 cup chopped red or yellow onion;
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil–Based Mayonnaise (MAYO from Primal Kitchen is a Good Choice);
- 1/2 tsp kosher or sea salt;
- 1/4 tsp black pepper;
- 1/2 tsp paprika;
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice (from about half a lemon);
- 2 cucumbers, partially peeled, lengthwise to create stripes, cut into 12 horizontal slices each;
- Toothpicks or party skewers, (optional).
- Mix tuna, onions, olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, and lemon juice in a bowl until well-combined.
- Lay out half of the cucumber slices, top each with tuna salad, and top each with the cucumber slice.
- Sandwiches can be skewered with toothpicks for easier serving.
III- Nutrition Facts Per Serving (3 Sandwiches):
- 81 Calories;
- Fat: 4g;
- Saturated Fat: 1g;
- Cholesterol: 15mg;
- Carb: 1g;
- Fiber: 0g;
- Sugar: 0g;
- Protein: 9g.
Smart Points Value: 2
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!