I- Ingredients for 2 Sandwiches:
- 1 (5 oz) can chunk white albacore tuna, packed in water, drained and rinsed with water;
- 1/2 Tbsp light mayonnaise;
- 1/2 Tbsp pickle relish;
- 2 Oroweat Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins;
- Spicy brown mustard or regular yellow mustard;
- Tomato slices;
- Romaine lettuce leaves.
- In a bowl, add the drained tuna, mayonnaise, pickle relish and mix together.
- Split open the sandwich thins and spread each inside piece with mustard.
- Divide the tuna and spread on the bottom side of each sandwich thin.
- Top each sandwich with tomato and lettuce.
- Add each sandwich top, mustard side in. Cut in half and serve.
- Makes 2 sandwiches.
III- Nutrition Facts per sandwich:
- 216 calories;
- Fat: 5g;
- Carbs: 29g;
- Fiber: 6g;
- sugar: 2g;
- Protein: 19g.
Smart Points Value : 5
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!