I- Ingredients For 4 Servings:
- 4 servings of Tyson Popcorn Chicken Bites (9 pieces each);
- 3 tbsp of Mayo;
- 2 tbsp of sweet chili sauce;
- 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Bake popcorn chicken according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl mix the mayo, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha sauce. Set aside.
- Once the chicken is done the cooking, place the chicken in the bowl with the sauce and toss the chicken until it’s all coated in the sauce.
III- Nutrition Facts Per Serving (9 Chicken Bites):
- 211 Calories;
- Saturated fat: 1g;
- Carb: 23g;
- Sugar: 0g;
- Protein: 14g.
Smart Points Value: 5
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!