I- Ingredients for 4 Burgers:
- 500g beef mince (Ground Beef Patties;
- 2 tsp tomato puree;
- 1 1/4 tsp dried oregano;
- 100g Grated Cheddar Cheese;
- 20g Pepperoni Small Slices.
- Pre-heat your oven to 356/392F degrees (180/200C).
- Divide your Beef Mince (500g) into 4 equal sized burger pieces.
- Make a well in the center of the burger using the bottom of a glass or your hands.
- Add 1/2 tsp tomato puree and 1/4 tsp dried oregano and spread it into the well in the burger using the back of a spoon.
- Sprinkle in 1/4 of your Grated Cheese (25g) and then top with Slices of Pepperoni.
- Place the burgers on a grill rack and then cook for 13 minutes until the burger is piping hot all of the ways through.
- Serve and Enjoy!!
III- Nutrition Facts per Burger:
- 359 Calories;
- Fat: 25.3g;
- Saturated fat: 12.7g;
- Carbs: 0.7g;
- Fiber: 0.2g;
- Sugars: 0.5g;
- Protein: 31.9g.
SmartPoints Value: 11
Want to Eat Tasty and Healthy?
Recipes delivered right to your inbox!